Sports medicine is a field of medicine that treats, diagnoses, and prevents exercise- and sportsrelated injuries. It can also be used to prevent and manage chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and hypertension through exercise intervention. Sports, Pain & Regenerative Institute is recognized as a reputable provider of top-notch sports medicine solutions.
How Sports, Pain & Regenerative Institute Can Help
Below is a list of our key sports medicine solutions:
- Achilles Injury and Tendon Rupture Solutions: Although the Achilles tendon is a strong fibrous cord, it can rupture if overstretched. SPRI will help alleviate and manage the pain and reduce your chance of developing future Achilles-related injuries.
- Hip and Knee Bursitis Solutions: Our physiatrists will use physical therapy to improve your range of motion, flexibility, and overall strength. Therapeutic exercises are designed to help diminish pain and inflammation to promote healing.
- Hip and Shoulder Labral Tear Solutions: Are you concerned about the pain in your hip or locking sensation in that area? Don’t worry; our hip and shoulder labral tear solutions will help reduce pain and stabilize your joints. If you require surgery, our physical therapy solutions help promote healing post-operatively.
- Knee Ligament Injury Solutions: Damaged ligaments can cause the knee joint to become unstable. Torn ligaments severely limit knee movement and are extremely painful. Whether you require treatment for an ACL or LCL injury, we have got your back. Our experienced physiatrists will provide the support that you need during the post-surgery recovery process.
- Lower Back Pain Solutions: Persistent lower back pain can interfere with your quality of life. Because multiple treatment options may be needed to alleviate and manage the pain, patients may experience a significant amount of stress. Enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that SPRI will treat your symptoms in a non-invasive manner.
- Meniscus Tear Solutions: The lateral and medial menisci are two large C-shaped cartilages positioned above the knee’s tibia bone. These cartilages help protect the knee joint while bending, climbing, running and walking. In addition to athletes, anyone can tear a meniscus and cause the knee to “lock.”
- Plantar Fasciitis Solutions: If you experience a stabbing pain in the heel upon taking your first steps in the morning, plantar fasciitis could be the cause. We will use our plantar fasciitis solutions to ease your pain and reduce inflammation in the foot.
- Spondylolysis Solutions: Spondylolysis is a stress fracture in one of the vertebrae. The injury may be caused by sports that involve repeated stress on the lower back, e.g., weightlifting, football, and gymnastics.
- Spondylolisthesis Solutions: Spondylolisthesis occurs when a vertebra moves out of the proper position onto the bone below it. Fortunately, it can be treated by strengthening the supportive back and abdominal muscles through physical therapy.
- Tendonitis Solutions: Whether it is a painful elbow, knee or shoulder, tendonitis can affect just about anyone. The pain may build up over time or be severe from the get-go. If you feel concerned about the cause of pain, don’t hesitate to consult with Sports, Pain & Regenerative Institute today.
Choose Sports, Pain & Regenerative Institute for Safe and Effective Sports Medicine Solutions!
If you have any questions about our sports medicine solutions, do not hesitate to contact us by calling (201) 402-7802 or sending an email to [email protected].